According to the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, there are 8.4 million children who are medically uninsured on the national level.
- Promoting Healthy Families - A Community Resource Packet to support State and local agencies and concerned citizens in promoting public awareness of Child Abuse Prevention, using both community strategies and family activities for supporting parents and promoting safe children and healthy families.
- Nebraska Medicaid Program - The Nebraska Medical Assistance Program, also known as the Medicaid Program, is a program that is jointly funded by the State and the federal governments to provide medical services to those who cannot afford to pay for medically necessary services.
- Kids Connection - is a new state children’s health insurance program being developed as an extension of Medicaid in Nebraska. Its purpose is to provide health care to low-income uninsured children all across the state.
- The Nebraska Senior Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP) - provides information and counseling to older Nebraskans regarding Medicare, Medicaid, and health insurance.
- Immunization - is one of the most effective and cost efficient ways to prevent disease. For every dollar spent on immunization as many as $29.00 can be saved in direct and indirect health costs. Vaccine-preventable disease levels have been reduced by over 99% since the introduction of vaccines.
- Substance Abuse - Substance abuse is very much a part of our society and it inevitably touches each one of us in some way.
- Women's Health - helps improve the health of women in Nebraska by serving women of all ages.
- Kids Health - KidsHealth provids doctor-approved health information about children from before birth through adolescence.