At Two Months, Your Child will Likely…
- Focuses eyes.
- Eats every 3 to 4 hours.
Social & Emotional Development:
- Reacts to distress by crying.
- Follows light or objects with eyes.
- Recognizes bottle or breast.
Developmental milestones associated with feeding:
- Extrusion reflex is fading.
- Begins to develop hand-eye coordination.
First Connections with Families
First Connections with Families provides information about child development, reading to your child, and child health and safety.
The Early Learning Guidelines
This exciting new resource is being written to assist early childhood caregivers/teachers, parents and other adults with information about supporting the learning and development of young children. The Guidelines provide information related to seven domains or areas of learning and development:
- Social & Emotional Developmentment
- Approaches to Learning
- Health & Physical Development
- Language & Literacy Development
- Creative Arts